Wednesday, November 3, 2010

He's Here!

Emmett on Daddy


Actually he's been here for a few days but, as you'd suspect, there's not been a lot of time for sleeping, let alone posting!  He arrived at 2:37 am on October 29th and weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces. 


Lttle Emmett is, without a doubt, the best thing I've ever made.  We already can't imagine our life without him or that there ever was a life without him.  


I had started a much longer post but just can't find the time to finish it. Some day.  Maybe.  :)


 



13 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, he's beautiful Emily! Congrats to you and Matt! Welcome Emmett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable!!! Congratulations! I'm so glad to finally see the little acorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so tiny and perfect! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so adorable. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Emily, he's beautiful! Well done you, and congratulations to all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He. Is. Beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That face. That peace of mind. Have fun in the world, Emmett!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! And that is one beautiful acorn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! He is adorable.
    October 29th is a wonderful day for a birthday, but I may be a bit biased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is such a adorable baby ,hoping to have a cute baby like yours ,My hearty Congrats to you and Matt!!!I think you are very happy about ur baby ...me wishing great life ahead to ur family!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpV5bFP657I Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. He is so beautiful - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete