Friday, September 28, 2012

Drought


Photo 1

This is about as crafty as things get around here. This and crayons, markers, glitter and glue. I have to say, though, I'm pretty proud of this kid. He started sticking the straws in all by himself and when he was finished he blew on it like a cake with candles.


Sewing projects have been left unfinished - I even boxed my machine up a couple of weeks ago since the kitchen table is my workspace - and knitting only seems to come out when it's time for knit group and I don't think I've been able to make that for couple of months. Sad, sad, sad.


 



2 comments:

  1. Eeh no drought lasts forever! And there's nothing wrong with play dough crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone on the only knitting at knitting group thing. He's gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete