Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Tennessee Towel

Kitchen towel 2 The Tennessee trip to LaFollette to visit Granny and Papaw was short but there was a lot of sitting on the back porch, talking, so I managed to do some rather fitting knitting in the form of a Mitered Hanging Towel from the second Mason Dixon knitting book.  

























I left this one with Granny but might knit another.  I don't think I would make it a hanging towel - the finished product had a messy feel to it that I didn't like for some odd reason.  Maybe a different choice of color and a bigger button (this one was scavenged) would make a difference, though. 



I also seriously gained a couple of pounds and have to blame it on the banana pudding.  I love Granny's banana pudding.



1 comment:

  1. I'll forgive the orange because of a grandmother's banana pudding. YUM!
    How'd the puppy do on the trip?

    ReplyDelete