Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blogging is Hard

I really don't want this to become a Mommy Blog. No one really wants to hear about my lack of sleep, how many times I've narrowly missed being peed on or how long it's been since I've bothered with make up (four - which really isn't bad). I do still want to gush and share the occasional photo - especially when I get a good one of the smiles he's been dishing out lately - but I'd like to keep it to a minumum.


That said, there's not much time for anything else which means nothing to post. I've been thinking about blogging a lot recently, though, and what this blog is going to become in the future but I haven't really come to any conclusions. All I know is that I miss it, I miss everyone I interact with here and I can't wait to get back to it in some form. 


Today I did get to crochet a little creature from a book Matt got me for Christmas so hopefully I'll have sometihng to share here in the next few days.


In the meantime, a little gratuitous Emmett....


Smiles


After all, I am a mommy - and a proud one at that!



4 comments:

  1. Blogs are about your life, and that darling is your life right now. Stick it out --- we'd miss you if you went away! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! don't stop writing just because you have a new focus - I love hearing about the little guy and your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with everyone emily. don't go away just because your life has changed. we want to hear all about it. isn't he just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete