Saturday, January 14, 2012

Time Flies

Last week I sat down with a pen and a blank piece of paper. In the middle of the paper I wrote "In 2012 I Will Try to..." and then filled it with things like "bake and cook from scratch more often" because I've found that it makes me happy, "take Emmett to more play groups," "think happy thoughts as I fall asleep" and make our home homier."



The one I'm most excited about is "find (re-find) my blog voice." I'm not sure who I am now but I do miss this blog and have so many things to share that have happened over the past few months. Unfortunately, I think the hard drive on my laptop has died. We have a desktop computer but it's currently hooked up to the television for Skype chats and can only be used as a computer when Emmett is elsewhere because he's computer crazy. I'm actually posting this via the Typepad app. I'm going to figure something out soon, though so watch this space. :)




Time Flies



3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I miss hearing from you Emily! and, of course, seeing the amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Emily post! :) Missed you.

    ReplyDelete