Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dainty Kitty

I canceled my old blog, Dainty Kitty just now.  Deletion was shockingly instantaneous and I feel a little stunned and a lot sad.  At first I thought it was silly that it nearly brought me to tears but I've been Dainty Kitty for a long time, longer than the two years I had that blog - we had a relationship - so it only makes sense that it would be a little heart wrenching to say goodbye.   I love that name given to me by my little cat, Mina, who sits so daintily and I'm glad that I use it to so many other places - I'd hate to give it up completely.

I wish I'd taken a screen shot of it before I let it go, too - I loved that layout and the adorable banner (thanks again, Bertha).  Eventually I'll have to recreate it in its new home.



1 comment:

  1. *sniff* I keep wavering back & forth on whether or not to keep my blog...between flickr & twitter & rav, I just haven't had the motivation to keep it going...but something keeps me from deleting it completely...I suppose I'll know when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete