Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things I Miss

Spider Web

Obviously I've been missing quite a bit these days.  You know, like my husband.  This morning, though, I realized how much I miss my Canon Rebel camera.  Since I wouldn't really have room to put it in my carry on and didn't want to pack it, I had Matt take it when he went home at the end of June.  Of course, I was hoping that I would be reunited with my husband and my camera just two weeks later but, well...it didn't really work out that way. 

While walking Buddy this morning I noticed this beautiful dew dotted spider web.  I managed to maneuver him away from it and into the backyard where I hooked him to his ground stake before running into the house for a camera.  Now  I'm not knocking my little digital Casio - it fits in my pocket perfectly and is always there in a pinch but I know the Canon would have really done this photo justice.  Due to the sun and not getting to hold the camera right up to my eye, I wasn't entirely sure I was even getting the web let alone getting a good photo...so I took a bunch and this one turned out decent at least. 

I can't wait to take walks and lots of pictures again.  With my husband by my side. 



No comments:

Post a Comment