Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Strawberry Ice Cream Craving

Tonight, as usual, Matt called to let me know he was on his way home from work and, also as usual, he asked if he could pick anything up on the way.  Normally I just want him to come home but I'd been catching up on the last couple episodes of Heroes on the BBC iPlayer earlier and couldn't get strawberry ice cream out of my head after seeing Samuel and Vanessa share a strawberry milkshake.  So I requested strawberry ice cream. 

Three stops later, he came home with this:

CIMG4267

A buffet of ice cream and vitamins!  Between these vitamins and the ones I already have, I'm good until about August.  The ice cream on the other hand...that might get me through to the weekend.

Thankfully, I had made him some butterscotch pudding...granted, it was instant Angel Delight pudding but it was still pudding!

(For the record, I ate one of the Nestle Mivvi Strawberries & Clotted Cream bars and it was delicious!)



2 comments:

  1. Strawberry ice cream has been on my cravings list. I like it in a waffle bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete