Saturday, April 17, 2010

Knit & Crochet Blog Week

Long time, no post.  Not much has been happening around here and my motivation to do anything is pretty darned minimal.  Thankfully, as I come to the close of my first trimester, I am starting to feel a little more energetic and actually see eleven p.m. most nights.  One night last week, though, I think I was asleep by nine so it's kind of hit or miss. 

I do have a draft saved of a post I'm really looking forward to finishing but I needed to take a couple of photos which I finally did today.  In order to get back into posting a little more often, I'm also going to participate in Knit & Crochet Blog Week starting April 26th and invite you to join in, too!  

Blog week

It was put together by Eskimimi on the Ravelry Group The Blog Hub and should be inspiring and a lot of fun.  All the details as well as the topics and this super cute banner can be found here on Eskimimi's blog.  Let me know if you decide to participate!

                                                                    *    *    *

Little Acorn Update: I'm going for my first scan on Wednesday morning.  We finally get to hear the heartbeat and see our little acorn for the first time! :)



2 comments:

  1. Will you be finding out whether it's a girl or boy acorn? I never know when such things are possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in on the knitting/crocheting blog. Hopefully.
    Also, can't wait to hear how the acorn session goes.

    ReplyDelete