Thursday, April 29, 2010

Explainations and More Instant Instant Gratification

Matt and I had a really great day yesterday.  We had lunch in Christchurch and took a walk on a fantastic beach in Highcliffe.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera - argh!  The water was ridiculously cold but I took my shoes and socks off and waded anyway which was wonderful - I'd really missed that.  By the time we got home, though, the hormones were starting to creep up on me along with a headache and even a nice bath (with a Lush bath bomb for added relaxation) couldn't save me.  I was cranky, snappy and on the verge of tears and joked that I needed to send myself to bed like a little kid. 

I thought a lot about day three of Knit & Crochet Blog Week yesterday and have thought about it even more today and I'm beginning to think this topic may have contributed to my crankiness.  :)  I've come to the realization that I'm not the kind to really have a favorite knitter because I like a little bit of everything.  When it comes to patterns, I'm definitely a potpourri kind of gal.

With that in mind, I think I'll quietly and without a bit of crankiness move on to Day 4 and talk about a skill that I'd like to learn one day: continental knitting!


Blog week
I love the idea of being able to knit faster.  What?  the potential for instant gratification to be a little more instant?  Yes! 

I know several people who have learned using videos on YouTube and Knitting Help so that's the route I'm going to take.  Soon.  

Argh, lamest post ever!  If the weather cooperates - that is, if we get any sunshine - tomorrow I'll post photos of a couple of projects I've been working on including a super cute mobile for the baby's room! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment