Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Quick Link

For those of you who already have little ones or are expecting, Alicia of Posie Gets Cosy put together a fantastic Summer Reading List of books for children.  Just skimming it brought back lots of great memories.   

My brother and sister in law are coming over in a bit with their two kids so I'd better hustle to get cleaned up.  They're bringing over some baby stuff and also,Tilly, my niece, has been wondering where Uncle Matt lives.  Up until now she's kind of thought that he lives at the Build A Bear Workshop because they met up there a few times.  I think she's going to be a little disappointed.  If our cats weren't getting a little cranky and antisocial in their old age, she might at least get to pet a cat but they make themselves pretty scarce when someone knocks on the door. 



1 comment:

  1. I looked through that list and experienced some nostalgia myself for a childhood well spent (misspent?) reading, always reading.

    ReplyDelete