Monday, July 26, 2010

A Whole Lotta Bibs and the Yarny Mojo Returns

Our little boy has so many bibs already that it's silly.  It seems to me, though, that they're the kind of thing you really can't get enough and they're such a quick knit that I made some more!

I actually made these Baby Bandana Bibs last month.  Can't say that I'm a huge fan on applied i-cord but it's a really cute pattern.


IMG_4815

And I made these Owl Bibs on Saturday while Matt was at work.  Crazy cute and it only took about an hour and half to crochet each one. 


IMG_4830

I seem to have finally gotten my knitting/crochet mojo back.  Yesterday I knitted an adorable little baby sweater vest that I'm hoping to post later tonight or tomorrow.  It's blocking and I need to get some thread to match the buttons (as I, again, curse the fact that I've never been able to unpack my craft boxes).  I need to at least drag out some necessities.  It's ridiculous to keep buying things I know I already have but can't get to. 


IMG_4833

Next up - the Bedtime Stocking Cap!

My parents had just Skyped with my brother and his fiance when we talked to them yesterday.  They're getting married on April Fools Day next year and not only was is fun to hear about their plans to get married at Audubon Park and the crawfish boil rehearsal dinner they're going to have in their backyard but it was weird and wonderful to think that we'll be toting around a five month old by then!   



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've got your mojo back. There are so many adorable things to make for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I have to make those owl bibs! Too cute! I have two newborn baby boys I can make them for....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bandana bibs are amazing! So glad you got your crafting feel back. Is your health any better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOooh those owl bibs - they're the BEST! exactly what i'd expect your baby to wear!

    ReplyDelete