Saturday, November 7, 2009

Watching the Day Go By

Watching

I've been doing far too much of this - the equivalent of gazing out the window, watching the day go by - today.  I'm having trouble tying myself down to a routine here but I'm going to have try harder.  There are still boxes to unpack and rooms to work on, writing to do, emails to send and, because I do things like spend an entire day reading Sookie Stackhouse books and watching season one of True Blood, there's a lot of housework to be done as well.  I did finish Buddy's sweater, though, so I got something done at least.  

Seeing as how it's nearly midnight, though, today is a complete and utter wash which means I should just give up and go to bed with yet another Sookie Stackhouse book (I'm addicted).

P.S.  This time last year I was waiting to board my flight to meet Matt for the very first time.  I can't believe it's only been a year!



No comments:

Post a Comment