Ugh, I'm having such a terrible allergy day that I had to break down and take a Singulair which is something I think I've only been forced to do twice since I found out I was pregnant. Somehow my nose is managing to be stuffy and runny at the same time and I could just about fall asleep mid-sentence but I thought I would take a minute to post my finished mobile.
This would have been a breeze to finish if not for the part where you have to sew all of the tiny bits together. That tedious part slowed me down a bit but yesterday I decided I was just going to sit down and finish it off. I'm insanely happy with the end result and am now looking through my amigurumi books with thoughts of more mobiles!
More notes on the project here. :)